Experienced Drain Layer
We’re looking for an experienced Drain Layer to join our team and help expand our Wellington based operation.
Our ideal applicants will:
• Hold a full drivers license – clean and class 2
• Machine operating skills
• Drain Layers ticket would be an advantage
• Be reliable and safety conscious
• Be honest, keen, and hard working
As well as the above, suitable candidates will need to be drug free, safety conscious and have a positive attitude.
In return, we offer:
• A top hourly rate for the right person
• A great working environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• You’ll be part of a company that is committed to looking after their employees
If you feel you have what it takes, you can apply by sending your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offices are based in Seaview hours are 7am – 5pm and occasional weekend work.